Senior Clinical Project Manager
Healthcare can be faceless and overwhelming. But, in the next few years, a wave of patient-centered technology and services will begin to transform the way healthcare is accessed, distributed, and discovered.
At Clara, we’re doing our part by building a platform that combines leading-edge technology and empathetic patient focus to make it simple and approachable to find and connect to clinical trials that fit them best.
In democratizing access to clinical trials for all patients from all socioeconomic backgrounds - while also helping research teams more efficiently reach out to and engage with the patients that they need to participate in their trials - we believe we can help make healthcare more diverse, open, and welcoming.
This is the first step in our mission to provide every single person with the easiest, most supportive and complete access to all of their healthcare options, from learning about the options they have, to actually accessing the one that is best for them, for free.
If you want to work with driven teammates to help break down the barriers that exist in today’s healthcare landscape, and if you want to work on difficult, meaningful problems that millions are waiting for solutions to, we would love to talk to you.
As a project manager, you work together with our clients, internal team members, and vendors to directly improve and accelerate clinical research by keeping our projects running at optimal quality while staying on time and on budget. This will involve managing all project deliverables, and continuously providing feedback to your team to help improve overall performance and mitigate risks.
To fulfill our mission, we partner with patient advocacy groups, innovative digital health companies, data companies, clinical trial sites, and pharma/biotech to create an innovative model that empowers patients to connect with clinical trials. You will also be responsible for managing the relationships with advocacy groups and vendors on an as needed basis for the studies you manage.
- Acting as primary liaison with clients, owning and growing client relationships to become a trusted point of contact, and being accountable for the overall health of the client portfolio
- Acting as primary liaison with clinical trial sites, working to onboard them to the Clara Health platform and be their primary point of contact with Clara Health to ensure that they are supported in their daily operations
- Constantly analyzing project requirements, implementing prompt resolution of issues, and ensuring that Clara Health’s obligations to the client are delivered on time, follow high quality standards, and meet client expectations
- Monitoring and reporting daily performance against existing service agreements, providing insight into potential risks, and identifying causes for all aspects of client delivery performance failures
- Wearing multiple hats as a lead, and individual contributor throughout the project
- Distributing prioritization lists to project team members, adjusting task durations, proactively following-up to ensure task completion, updating project task delegations and workflow modifications as necessary
- Designing, implementing, and continuously improving best practices and tools for all aspects of client delivery and cross-functional program management, including: Performance Management of assigned Contracts, Projects and Internal Resources, Project Management, Risk Management, Operational Solutions
- Managing vendor relationships as needed, ensuring our vendor partners deliver against time, quality and budget targets for each project
- Researching trial protocols, competitive landscapes, and patient communities to determine appropriate scope of work in contracts, and assisting in quote generation for proposals
- Identifying sales opportunities and working alongside the sales team to contract new implementations, services, or platform access for clients