Senior Product Designer
Healthcare can be faceless and overwhelming. But, in the next few years, a wave of patient-centered technology and services will begin to transform the way healthcare is accessed, distributed, and discovered.
At Clara, we’re doing our part by building a platform that combines leading-edge technology and empathetic patient focus to make it simple and approachable to find and connect to clinical trials that fit them best.
In democratizing access to clinical trials for all patients from all socioeconomic backgrounds - while also helping research teams more efficiently reach out to and engage with the patients that they need to participate in their trials - we believe we can help make healthcare more diverse, open, and welcoming.
This is the first step in our mission to provide every single person with the easiest, most supportive and complete access to all of their healthcare options, from learning about the options they have, to actually accessing the one that is best for them, for free.
If you want to work with driven teammates to help break down the barriers that exist in today’s healthcare landscape, and if you want to work on difficult, meaningful problems that millions are waiting for solutions to, we would love to talk to you.
This fullstack engineering position is ideal for someone who wants to work in a small team to make a meaningful, tangible contribution toward providing internet-based patient-centric access to healthcare.
You’ll work with the rest of the team to design, implement, and deploy new features and products that revolutionize the clinical trials industry, from the front-end, to the APIs, dev ops deployment, monitoring and analytics.
As the team is small, a lot of autonomy and responsibility is required. This includes helping optimize the product roadmap as well as being able to grow and develop in areas beyond product engineering output.
- Be a stakeholder (sometimes THE go-to stakeholder) in product development, working closely with primary product stakeholders, other team members, and the rest of engineering while being part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution
- Architect and implement the user interface to deliver on those solutions.
- Architect and implement secure and HIPAA-compliant APIs, AWS infrastructure, scalable database schemas, and analytics.
- Speak up and bring your ideas forward with thoughtful, effective communication skills
- Contribute to our culture of learning, communication, and action in the engineering team as we grow together
- Develop technical documentation and engineering process with the engineering team and across the organization